Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A New Blog Post

Okay, it's been 15 days since my last post. I have been informed by friends and family they are not impressed with my inability to keep up with my blog. No excuses. I just got out of the groove. I didn't think it was that important to people, but now that I've been informed it is, I promise to try harder.

My camera is acting up so I don't have any updated photos to share. I am a strange blogger. I have a phobia about posting without photos, so here is one for you:

This is when we were infected with H1N1 (we were some of those 'unconfirmed' cases because I don't believe in running to the doctor for every fever, cough, and body ache). All but two members of our family came down with the bug, and we all survived. I have never slept for so many consecutive hours in my life, and we were all pretty miserable.

I know. Random photo. Random info. But I am being pressured for an update, and this is all I can think of right now. A new blog post, hooray! Like I said, I promise to try harder in the future.

Have a blessed day!

4 comments:

  1. Ha! And I wasn't even one to complain this time! Sorry you had the H1N1..my grandaughter has it now..confirmed by an ER trip because she has pneumonia too..she is thirteen.. I worry about her..but I really don't want to get it either.
    Sounds like some really rotten stuff..my next trip to the store I need to lay in some supplies..extra soup, seven up and jello already made in little containers incase I don't feel like boiling water!
    Hope you blog again soon..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you all survived. I hope that's not one of the things Tyler brings home from school or that we catch when I have to go in for prenatal visits.

    I posted more pictures of the hair cut for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY! Glad to see you are posting again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am feeling sad that your family is infected with H1N1 virus. I like this Random photo taken by you. Thanks for sharing such snap here.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say.