Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!

I thought I'd let you know that we are still alive here. We just have a lot going on. I think I'll probably be taking the next week off of blogging, unless I get caught up with the rest of my life.

We have some emotional things going on. I'll update later. Please keep us in your prayers....

Our sheet rockers have shown up. I think they should be done with all the mudding and taping in the basement within the next week. Everything in the rest of the house is dirty and I am going nuts with the mess.

The King has told me I need to pick out paint colors and carpeting. I am not a decorator and it really stresses me out to try to be one.

The big boys are back at school and Jester has started play practice most every day after school. He doesn't drive so it adds more running to my schedule.

I still don't have my Christmas cards mailed off.

Prince Charming is just starting to walk and is perfecting temper tantrums.

Maiden has a cold that won't go away.

Jouster has a physical, orthodontist, and dentist appointment this week.

Duchess wants me to teach her how to write ALL the letters in the alphabet.

We need to get back into a home school routine.

I am almost done knitting the wool bag I started at Christmas.

I have no more prepared meals in my freezer.

The girls have been begging me to sew them some dress up clothes.

I still have three Christmas gifts to deliver.

All I want to do is soak in a hot bath and read a good book...or two.

This is why I need a break. I'll see you all later!

Blessings,

10 comments:

  1. She is kidding, she is a fantastic decorator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot! Wishing I could not relate. :)

    Hope you get your bath with a book very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are in my prayers...hopefully whatever is going on turns out ok!

    Do you remember that commercial- CALGON....take me away....sounds like your life right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying that God blesses you, encourages you, and helps you get things all in place.

    be blessed...life is busy, God is good.

    Kimmie
    mama to 6
    one homemade and 5 adopted

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least the kids are back in school. We had a 2 week break here and my daughter was more than ready to return to preschool yesterday! Good luck with the renovations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wool bag and costumes?!! You have got to be kidding me!! I can barely clean my house. You go, girl!!

    Looking forward to seeing you soon!

    Blessings, Beckie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will pray for you. I know what it feels like to be behind on everything and have other things going on in my life.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle....stop by, I have a few awards for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. King and Queen,
    We were thinking of you all tonight. May the Lord bless all of you tomorrow.
    B & J

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; He also is become my salvation" (Isaiah 12:2).

    You have been, and will continue to be in our prayers, dear ones, and beloved of the Lord.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say.