Thursday, November 12, 2009

Planting Bulbs

I finally got around to planting bulbs. I hope it's not too late. I figured if I could still dig in the ground I was okay. We put in some tulips, daffodils and crocuses. My girls love flowers and I thought this would be a fun project for them.

Duchess told Maiden, "We are going to plant them, then it will snow. After the snow melts we can see our flowers come up. Isn't that exciting?"

I put the crocus bulbs in random places in the yard. I can't wait to see if they come up or not. this is my first bulb experience, so I'll let you know in the spring.

Blessings my friends,

3 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to plant bulbs too...but don't know much about it! You will have to give me some tips and then maybe I will do some next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://goinggreen78.blogspot.com/

    Hey, check out my friend Laurie's blog! I have been tying to get her to do one for a long time and she finally is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will be wonderful in the spring..unless you have deer. What a great project for the girls, they will be so excited in the spring:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say.