Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Guest Blogger--Prince Charming

Hi, my name is Prince Charming and I am 2 ½ years old. My mom is letting me be a guest blogger today because I have become a very good photographer. She wants me to show you some of my photos.

First we will start with a self portrait.  I love to take pictures of myself.  Usually I just get my feet, hands, or belly button, but this time I was able to get most of my face.  I like that you can see some food in my teeth.

I love my cars.  I thought you might like to see how I set them up.  "Lighten Akeen" is the car in the middle.  I like the movie 'Cars'.
 
In this photo, I moved the cars from the table to the floor and put "Lighten Akeen" at the end of the line up.

In this one, I put the van in the middle and "Lighten Akeen" on the opposite side.

Now they are back on the table, in the same order, but this is a back view.

I changed the order of them once again.  I am good at car portraits, don't you think?  My talent doesn't stop there.

I also like to take pictures of my mom.  Here she is on the treadmill.  I sit by her when she walks and runs.  I laugh a lot at her because she lets out loud "UH's and OH's" when she is working out.  Sometimes she says, "No pain, no gain."  I have no idea what she's talking about. 

Here is a picture of her feet and legs.  I like to put my cars on the treadmill when she is running.  They move really fast.  Sometimes mom stumbles on them (which I think is funny).  This causes the safety magnet pulls away, and then the whole treadmill stops running.  After this happens about three times,  she yells and tells me to go away...making me cry.  I just don't understand why she's so sensitive.  One time she fell off the treadmill after she tripped over a big truck I put on the belt.  I thought that was really funny.  She didn't laugh at all.

Occasionally I take random photos.  Here is a nearly empty bag of tortilla chips.  

But my true passion is in photographing cars.  The little blue car is  "Thally".  She was in the movie 'Cars' too.  

Well, that's all I have for today.  I'm sure I'll get a few hundred more photos to share with you really soon. 

"Thanks for letting me be your guest blogger today, Mama!  I love you berry berry much."

7 comments:

  1. Prince Charming, Every prince should have a carcollection and have a chance to BE the paparazzi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful what they capture with a camera! You sure can tell what their interests are! Thanks for the great photos Prince Charming! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! Maybe you should get him one of those kids camera's that takes real pictures...you may have a future photographer on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prince Charming: Good post. They say that good photos make a blog post. Good job! :)
    Michelle: I have the same problem when my son gets a hold of my camera. Have you seen his "pictures" on my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cute. He is a really good photographer.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say.