Monday, October 15, 2007

Baby News


I had the greatest gift given to me on Saturday. A friend of mine told me I could be in the delivery room with her. I have always wanted to see a live birth other than my own. All I can say is, "Wow." It was a pretty complicated delivery, but she was amazing (so was her hubby). The little guy (I mean big guy) weighed in at a whopping 12# 3oz. Most impressive to me was the fact that she did it drug free.

So to you my friend, thank you for allowing me to experience something so unexplainably wonderful. What a blessing, I am truly honored.

2 comments:

  1. I have been privilged to attend the delivery of my sister in laws two children. Isn't it the most amazing, miraculous, beautiful site! What an honor :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! That is a big baby - my largest was 9lb, 10 oz and I did mostly drug-free. And people think I'm crazy!! :) Congrats to your friend!

    I've never had the experience of watching a birth, but I have heard that it is amazing! What an honor for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say.