Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I'm Flying Away

Today I am leaving for California.  I am excited for a little mommy only time away.  It's bittersweet too.  I don't know if I am going to be able to handle six days away from the ones I love more than life itself:

The King and Jester working on Jester's physics project.

Duchess and Maiden the day Maiden got her ears pierced.

Squire reading the paper and enjoying a snack.

Jouster and Prince Charming worn out after an evening of guitar hero.

Prince Charming and Scribe in a self portrait.

Our blog will still have activity while I'm gone.  I have scheduled posts to be published almost every day.  I will be checking in from CA, so don't be afraid to leave a comment.

3 comments:

  1. Wow- 6 days! Can I come?

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so what is going on in California!

    Have a great time....you soooooo deserve to have a little "alone" time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you promise to enjoy some warmth and sunshine for me too? OK then you can go! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say.