Sunday, January 4, 2009

Resolution

My New Years' Resolution.  For at least 10 1/2 months I will not eat:

A single piece of chocolate fudge with nuts.

Or a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup cookie.

Nor will I eat one more raspberry thumbprint cookie.

Or a piece of divinity.

The brown sugar fudge is also off limits....

along with the lefse.  


And last but not least:  I will not attend, host, or dream about another cookie exchange....until November of 2009.

Goodbye my sweet holiday treats...my lips will miss you...my hips will not.


3 comments:

  1. The sweets look soooooo "saaaweet"! I did some this year too...usually that is Rochelle's job but she didn't want to do it this year. I need some practice, mine didn't look too good but they tasted ok. I want to make lefse one of these years too.....I just LOVE lefse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't eaten any of those things for about six years. Food allergies really suck the joy out of Christmas treats. A blessing or a curse, depending on where you're standing, i.e. on the scale or off.

    I bet the girls had fun helping you.

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle,

    I am with you sister!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you have to say.